Responsive Ad

Music: DadaPhobia – 5Billion | @DadaPhobia


Eni Francis now referred to as Mr E put together a beautiful instrumentation and Amin Dada will literally blow your mind with his delivery – calm, relaxed yet emphatic ; not in any sought of hurry to reclaim his spot as one of the best artiste south east of the Niger. Having been away for some years, one will think of him as rusty and wouldn’t expect so much; he however leaves me in awe…telling a melodious story in a fascinating manner.

CLICK HERE >>>>>

Five billion Naira is not a regular song but a tale where Amin Dada invites you into his world where anyone with a fat account can call the shot. He proves that the unfortunate incident of a car accident WOULDN’T stop him or deter him. He leaves me in some sought of fear as to what expect from his EP; which will soon be released; now I think I have DADAPHOBIA. Do enjoy Five Billion Naira as I urge you to anticipate the EP.

Post a Comment

0 Comments